Traveling and feeling safe, like at home
Our reopening is scheduled for January 7th, 20210 and we cannot wait for it!
There are three basic safety rules valid also on vacation:
- Use the facemask or similar
- Social distancing of at least one meter
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly
Below we list the precautions that will be applied within our structure in order to guarantee everyone a carefree and safe stay, without having to give up the benefits of a holiday in Selva di Val Gardena. All of us will work every day in compliance with the prescribed rules and we will do our best to make you feel safe, like at home but in a different setting.
This list follows the national and provincial regulations updated on 19/10/2020 that will be applied in our structure.
- For the winter season 2020/2021, given the uncertain period we have decided to stipulate a new cancellation policy, which provides for the possibility of cancelling the reservation without further penalties and for any reason up to 21 days before arrival and at any time before arrival in case of COVID 19 contraction and/or travel restrictions. In case of cancellation, the deposit will be converted into a voucher that can be used for another booking within two years.
- We guarantee access to our hotel only with a body temperature below 37.5 ° C, and in the absence of disease symptoms. We recommend making sure that you do not have a fever or disease symptoms before leaving. The temperature will be measured at check-in and can be measured by sample during the stay. The survey will be kept only if this temperature is exceeded. Fever or symptoms attributable to COVID-19 must be promptly reported to the staff.
- In the common areas and at the bar we have enough space to guarantee a safe and peaceful stay for all our guests. In the dining room, the distance of at least one meter from person to person will be observed. Those belonging to the same family have no obligation to observe the distance.
- The breakfast and dinner buffets are authorized but only for people with disposable gloves and a facemask.
- Our team will be equipped with the protective devices required by current regulations and will be at your disposal as always.
- Sanitizing hand gel will be available in strategic points of the structure, we ask you to use it and remember that it does not replace normal and deep hand cleaning.
- Our wellness area is open and usable following some simple rules. We recommend a social distancing of at least two meters between people who are not from the same household or who do not share the same room. The saunas, now all brought to a temperature of at least 60 ° C, will only be available by reservation and will be used simultaneously only by people of the same family or room.
- Cleaning has always been a very important factor for us, we will further implement our cleaning routine with even more specific and safe products. Laundry and towels continue to be treated with specific products and disinfectants. The common areas are sanitized daily and the rooms are sanitized with ozone before each check-in.
- In addition, to avoid queues and possible gatherings in the ski pass offices, we give our guests the opportunity to purchase the ski pass in the DolomitiSuperski online store, comfortably from home by selecting the "Hotel Skipass Service" option. This way you can find your ski pass at the hotel upon check-in.
Val Gardena Dolomites, DolomitiSuperski as well as the municipality of Selva are constantly committed to guaranteeing the safety of tourists and the population, even outside the accommodation facilities. By you will find all the information, always updated. For additional security at the you will have an up-to-date overview on safe travel in South Tyrol.