Traveling and feeling safe, like at home
Our reopening is scheduled for May 21st, 2021 and we cannot wait for it!
The desire to travel is great, especially now that we know with more awareness the value of our freedom. We have all lived through difficult times and at the moment we cannot yet look forward as if nothing had happened.
As a family and a business, we have decided to continue our intent to make you experience a carefree and safe stay surrounded by our beloved Dolomites, so we have summarized on this page what we are committed to do to make our contribution to counter the spread of COVID19.
We trust in your cooperation!
There are three basic safety rules that are also valid on vacation:
- Use the mask to protect the nose and mouth within the entire structure
- Social distancing of at least one meter
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly
Below we list the precautions that will be applied within our structure in order to guarantee everyone a carefree and safe stay, without having to give up the benefits of a holiday in Selva di Val Gardena.
All of us will work every day in compliance with the prescribed rules and we will do our best to make you feel safe, like at home but in a different setting.
This list follows the national and provincial regulations updated on 03/08/2021 that will be applied in our structure.
- Given the still very uncertain period, our special cancellation policy remains active also for the summer season 2021, which provides the possibility of cancelling the reservation without further penalties and for any reason up to 21 days before arrival and at any time before arrival in case contraction of COVID19 or travel restrictions that do not allow to reach us. In case of cancellation, the deposit will be converted into a voucher that can be used for another future booking within two years. It will be communicated in the autumn if this policy will remain active also for the winter season 2021/2022.
- Our family and collaborators who have not yet completed the vaccination course will undergo a rapid antigen test every 72 hours. This procedure will not allow us to welcome you without protective devices (masks, etc.) but will ensure you an even safer and carefree stay.
- In the common areas and at the bar we have enough space to guarantee a safe and peaceful stay for all our guests. In the dining room, the distance of at least one meter from person to person will be observed. Those belonging to the same family have no obligation to observe the distance. At the moment, tables of no more than 4 people are allowed (except cohabiting or belonging to the same family unit).
- The breakfast and dinner buffets are authorized only to people with a mask that covers the nose and mouth, also using disposable gloves made available free of charge or hand sanitizing gel.
- Sanitizing hand gel will be available in strategic points of the structure, we ask you to use it and remember that it does not replace the normal and deep cleaning of the hands.
- Our wellness area is open and operational. From the 6th of August, to access it, it is necessary to have the green pass, that means: a valid vaccination certificate, a cure certificate not older than 6 months or alternatively a rapid negative antigen test.
The saunas, now all brought to a temperature of at least 60 ° C, will only be available upon reservation for 30-minute time slots and can be used at the same time only by people of the same family or room. Saunas can be booked directly at the reception.
- Cleaning has always been a very important factor for us, we will further implement our cleaning routine with even more specific and safe products. Laundry and towels will continue to be treated with specific products and disinfectants. The common areas will be sanitized daily and the rooms will be disinfected and sanitized with ozone before each check-in. The cleaning of all those sensitive parts or where there may be a higher danger index have also been implemented.
NEW FROM 06/08/2021
- In the accommodation facilities, it is not necessary to show the Green Pass - not even for access to the breakfast or dining room - but guests must show the Green Pass for access to Wellness and Spa within the accommodation.
Val Gardena Dolomites, Val Gardena ropeway consortium, DolomitiSuperski as well as the municipality of Selva are constantly committed to guaranteeing the safety of tourists and the population, even outside the accommodation facilities. By , you will find all the information, always updated. For additional security at the , you will have an up-to-date overview of safe travel in South Tyrol.