Traveling and feeling safe, like at home
There are three basic safety rules valid also on vacation:
- Use the facemask or similar
- Social distancing of at least one meter
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly
Below we list the precautions that will be applied within our structure in order to guarantee everyone a carefree and safe stay, without having to give up the benefits of a holiday in Selva di Val Gardena. All of us will work every day in compliance with the prescribed rules and we will do our best to make you feel safe, like at home but in a different setting.
This list follows the national and provincial regulations updated on 10/07/2020 that will be applied in our structure.
- We guarantee access to our hotel only with a body temperature below 37.5 ° C, and in the absence of disease symptoms. We recommend making sure that you do not have a fever or disease symptoms before leaving. The temperature will be measured at check-in and can be measured by sample during the stay. The survey will be kept only if this temperature is exceeded. Fever or symptoms attributable to COVID-19 must be promptly reported to the staff.
- In the common areas and at the bar we have enough space to guarantee a safe and peaceful stay for all our guests. In the dining room, the distance of at least one meter from person to person will be observed. Those belonging to the same family have no obligation to observe the distance.
- The breakfast and dinner buffets are authorized but only for people with disposable gloves and a facemask.
- Our team will be equipped with the protective devices required by current regulations and will be at your disposal as always.
- Sanitizing hand gel will be available in strategic points of the structure, we ask you to use it and remember that it does not replace normal and deep hand cleaning.
- Our wellness area is open and usable following some simple rules. We recommend a social distancing of at least two meters between people who are not from the same household or who do not share the same room. The saunas, now all brought to a temperature of at least 60 ° C, will only be available by reservation and will be used simultaneously only by people of the same family or room.
- Cleaning has always been a very important factor for us, we will further implement our cleaning routine with even more specific and safe products. Laundry and towels continue to be treated with specific products and disinfectants. The common areas are sanitized daily and the rooms are sanitized with ozone before each check-in.
- We will be more flexible than ever, giving you the possibility to cancel your reservation for any reason within 7 days of arrival and within 1 day in case of virus contraction. If the deposit has already been paid, this credit will be converted into a voucher to be used at our facility without time limits. We sincerely thank all the guests for the loyalty shown, it is very precious for us and fills us with joy.
Val Gardena Dolomites as well as the municipality of Selva are equally doing their part to ensure the safety of tourists and the population, even outside of the accommodation facilities. By clicking here, you will find all the information, always updated. For additional security at the following link, you will have an up-to-date overview of safe travel in South Tyrol.