Traveling and feeling safe, like at home
Our reopening is scheduled for June 17, 2020 and we cannot wait for it!
There are three basic safety rules valid also on vacation:
- Use the facemask or similar
- Social distancing of at least one meter
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly
Below we list the precautions that will be applied within our structure in order to guarantee everyone a carefree and safe stay, without having to give up the benefits of a holiday in Selva di Val Gardena. All of us will work every day in compliance with the prescribed rules and we will do our best to make you feel safe, like at home but in a different setting.
This list follows the national and provincial regulations updated on 28/05/2020 that will be applied in our structure.
- Fortunately, we have enough space in the common areas and in the dining room to guarantee a worry-free stay for all our customers.
- We will be more flexible than ever, giving you the possibility to cancel your reservation for any reason within 7 days of arrival and within 1 day in case of virus contraction. If the deposit has already been paid, this credit will be converted into a voucher to be used at our facility without time limits. We sincerely thank all the guests for the loyalty shown, it is very precious for us and fills us with joy.
- We guarantee access to our hotel only with a body temperature below 37.5 ° C, and in the absence of disease symptoms. We recommend making sure that you do not have a fever or disease symptoms before leaving. The temperature will be measured at check-in and can be measured by sample during the stay. The survey will be kept only if this temperature is exceeded.
- Only members of the same family can share the same room and the same table, failure to comply with this rule is the responsibility of the guest and will have to sign a self-certification.
- Fever or symptoms attributable to COVID-19 must be promptly reported to the staff.
- Our team will be at your disposal as always, now it will be equipped with a mask and the necessary protective devices. Their body temperature will also be measured daily.
- You will find sanitizing hand gel in various areas of the hotel, we ask you to use it and remember that it does not replace normal and deep hand cleaning.
- Following the protocols currently in use, we will not be able to make our new wellness area available to you, but we hope you will soon be able to enjoy its beauty and benefits.
- A distance of at least one meter from table to table will be observed in the restaurant area. Members of the same family have no obligation to observe this distance. Any groups of people who want to sit at the same table can do so only with a written self-declaration.
- The breakfast and dinner buffets are authorized but only for people with disposable gloves and a facemask.
- Cleaning has always been a very important factor for us, we will further implement our cleaning routine with even more specific and safe products. Laundry and towels will continue to be treated with specific products and disinfectants.
- The common areas will be sanitized daily and the rooms will be sanitized before each check-in.
Val Gardena Dolomites as well as the municipality of Selva are equally doing their part to ensure the safety of tourists and the population, even outside of the accommodation facilities. By clicking here, you will find all the information, always updated. For additional security at the following link, you will have an up-to-date overview of safe travel in South Tyrol.